Thursday, September 26, 2013

September Challenge, See the Gifts, Day 26




Gifts Challenge

3 Gifts Accomplished or Overcome



I have never liked heights, especially over water.  On my birthday, I overcame a long time fear, and walked across the swinging bridge that goes over Kootenai Falls.  I had to walk across, then walk back.   The first few steps were pretty terrifying but I was determined to overcome the fear, and I did.  





18 months ago, I finally accomplished getting a degree and a diploma in higher education.  I started the journey after high school, but did not finish college at that time.  It felt great to finally finish that journey!
  

I have been accomplishing a work out regime since mid-March.   I have a ways to go, but I have accomplished a routine of working out and feeling better.  











No comments:

Post a Comment