Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thanks





The past two years, I have done 30 days of thanks for the month of November. Each day focuses on something to be thankful for. You can choose a theme, or just observe something each day, write it down, blog, or Facebook about it. If you join in, please share here, or share your link so we can all go along this 30 days of thanks together. I will post ideas, if you need them or just come up with your own.

I have a list I am going to somewhat follow for this year.  Today's focus is a person.  

I have several people I could write about but today the person I am going to focus on is my husband.  We have known each other for 27 years, married for 26.  He is my closest friend.  Our life journey has had a lot of ups and downs, sorrow and joy, but we have been by each others side through it all.  The center of our journey is placed in sharing a faith and hope in Jesus. During the tough times, we get each other through it by leaning on God and each other.  We also share the wonderful days by laughing together, enjoying adventures, and sharing precious life moments. I am very blessed to have a husband who works hard to provide for us, who makes me smile, and who loves me know matter what.  








No comments:

Post a Comment